NICK GAB & SONS (hereinafter ‘Husbands’), operating under the brand Husbands, offers high-end ready-to-wear items and accessories on its website www.husbands-paris.com and in its physical store.
In order to offer for sale, to sell and to deliver its products, Husbands collects personal data from its website users, and from its Customers when shopping at the physical store.
1. THE TREATMENT MANAGER
The data controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing is: Husbands, SARL of 7500 €, registered with the Register of Trade and Companies of Paris under the number 531979474, whose head office is located 57 rue de Richelieu in Paris (75002), France.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Husbands collects users’ personal data on the www.husbands-paris.com website and when shopping at the Husbands store.
The personal data susceptible be collected are as follows:
- data of the user’s account: namely the data that the User informs when creating an account by filling in the registration form (first name, last name, sex, postal addresses of invoicing and delivery, function with the within the company, email address, mobile phone number, password for the connection to the customer account);
- the user’s personal data when the user enters them into his customer account: date of birth, clothing and shoes size;
- transaction data: refers to the data that the user provides when making purchases information relating to orders and returns such as his phone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to his means of payment;
- exchanges made with the customer service;
- data relating to the navigation: designates the data that the Editor collects during the navigation of the user on the site such as in particular the date, the time of the connection and / or navigation, the type of navigator, the language browser, its IP address, location data and geolocation.
The data relating to means of payment (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Payzen and Paypal.
Third-party providers of tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website, as well as networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, related to the interests and context, to collect user data (interaction with functions and profiling online activity). These data are collected directly by these providers and / or third parties and are subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Husbands is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
3. PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Data collected in the context of the use of the site or in the physical store are processed in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- On the basis of the performance of a contract covered by Article 6 (b) of the GDPR:
- Customer relationship management,
- Execution and tracking of your Husbands product orders made on our site,
- To allow access to certain features of our site.
- To pursue the legitimate interest of Husbands, to better know its customers and to improve its products and services, on the basis of the rationale for the legitimate interest of the treatment manager referred to in article 6 f) of the “General Data Protection Regulation , hereafter GDPR:
- Realization of anonymous statistics on the frequentation of our site,
- Management of customer relations (orders, deliveries, history, guarantees, claims, requests …),
- Improved customer experience,
- Lead Management,
- Management of customer opinions on products, services or content,
- Management of unpaid and litigation,
- Fight against fraud.
- On the basis of the consent basis of the data subject referred to in Article 6 (a) of the GDPR:
- Manage your subscription to the newsletter (subscriptions and to unsubscribe),
- Subject to your prior agreement, to provide you with information about our company and its business, products and / or services and commercial prospecting messages,
- Realization, with your agreement, of surveys and polls,
- We also collect, subject to obtaining your prior consent, your geolocation data to locate the store nearest you when you connect to our site.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on an electronic link available on the e-mails we send you (located within the footer), or by modifying your account directly on the site. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
Husbands does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
The information we collect to ensure these purposes and which are essential to us to answer your requests (mainly your last name, first name, postal adresse, e-mail and, if necessary, bank details and telephone number for delivery purposes) are mentioned as mandatory by an asterisk on the collection forms and are processed to allow Husbands to fulfill the contract that binds you to Husbands, or because you have consented to some of the above purposes, or to serve you better. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
4. PROVIDERS WITH ACCESS TO USER’ PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected is transmitted to Husbands’ service providers, who can process on behalf of Husbands (subcontractors) and / or their own account (recipients of data). The recipients of the data are:
- Payzen and Paypal, payment service providers,
- Any police or administrative authority within the framework of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud,
- Services and customs service providers in case of delivery abroad.
Husbands’ subcontractors may have access to the collected data for:
- Improvement of the contents of the site,
- Maintenance and technical development of the Husbands website and internal applications, including the entities that ensure web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analytics and tag management services, such as Google Analytics. For more details on these analytics services and how to manifest your noncompliance, we invite you to visit the following sites: -https: //support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245-
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Husbands can also share customers’ personal data with a customer account in the physical store. Their access is limited to orders placed by the customer.
5. USERS’ RIGHT TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of By-law 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the Husbands website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of data collected, –
- A right to object to the processing of its data, –
- A right to limit processing, –
- A right to portability of collected data, –
- May formulate guidelines for the conservation, the erasure and communication of his or her personal data after his death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
Finally, if Husbands detects a violation of personal data likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned in the as fast as possible.
The user can exercise all these rights by contacting the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simple mail to Husbands – Customer Service, 57 rue de Richelieu – 75002 Paris, France.
The user must attach proof of identity to his application. In case of no answer or unsatisfactory answer, the user may contact the supervisory authority of his country of residence. For France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA – TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Husbands is likely to communicate your personal data as needed for the purposes described in this Policy:
- Trusted third-party providers, including:
- Third parties that provide digital and e-commerce services.
- Third parties responsible for delivering a Husbands product.
- Third parties providing computer services.
- Payment service providers.
- Third parties who assist us for Customer Service.
- Third parties who assist us in organizing our events.
- Third parties who secure the transactions made on the Site against fraud and theft.
Transfers of your data outside the European Economic Area are protected by data transfer agreements based on standard clauses adopted by the European Commission with these recipients, so as to ensure that all personal data transferred benefit from an appropriate level of protection within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Regulation and that appropriate technical and organizational security measures have been put in place to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and other forms of unlawful processing. You can obtain a copy of these clauses by contacting: email@example.com
In any case, Husbands only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
- You have given us your prior consent to share this information, or
- Husbands must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, or
- Husbands are summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information.
7. RETENTION PERIOD
Data are stored for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, namely:
- For the management of your subscription to our newsletter: we keep the data as long as your subscription is active. As soon as we receive your request to unsubscribe, we proceed to the deletion of your data on the list of newsletter subscribers,
- For Husbands product orders: We retain the collected data for the purposes of executing your order, and then for the time necessary to establish evidence of a right or contract; these data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the shelf life of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically,
- For the management of your account: we keep the collected data for the needs of the management of your account, then for a duration of 10 years,
- For lead management (a user who has never purchased Husbands product but is interested in the brand): 3 years from the last contact with the prospect,
- For geolocation data: 2 months,
- For chat data generated on the online chat: 1 year,
- If cookies are placed on your computer: 13 months.
Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, the finding, and the prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of such data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that these data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and kept on a secure and independent support.
8. SECURITY MEASURES OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Husbands has endeavored to put in place all precautions necessary to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and prevent it from being deformed, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures, including those relating to information systems, are used to this effect.
To create your “My Husbands Account”, you must enter a password that is personal to you. This is a mandatory part of our Policy.
However, Husbands does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users on the existence of possible risks inherent to its use and operation.
For the purposes of the technical storage of your personal data, it will be centralized on the servers of our host, located in France.
We attach the utmost importance to the protection and security of our information systems. Tools have been put in place to enable us to detect any security breeches. These tools may incidentally lead to access to personal data by our security teams. This data will be collected and processed for the sole purpose of managing these faults and in compliance with applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
9. PAYMENT PROVIDERS
Payment of purchases on the website and on the mobile application is made either via Paypal or via the secure platform of our payment provider Payzen. Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. and Cie, is a Luxembourg limited partnership, registered in the R.C.S of Luxembourg under number B118349, whose head office is located at 22-24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.paypal.com
Payzen is a company owned by Lyra Network, a simplified joint-stock company headquartered at 109, rue de l’innovation, 31670 Labège. For further information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.payzen.com
Husbands does not have access to customer payment data. However, the user can choose to save the data of his or her credit card in the Customer Account. This data is not stored with Husbands, but Payzen and/ or Paypal. The user can change or delete this bank data at any time by logging into the account.
9. Your rights – contact us
We are concerned about the protection of your personal data. Below is a summary of the rights relating to your personal data, as guaranteed by the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data:
- Right of information;
- Permission of access ;
- Right of rectification and limitation;
- Right of cancellation;
- Right to oppose the use of your data for commercial purposes;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time for data processing based on consent;
- Right to oppose the processing of your data based on your particular situation;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority;
- Right to portability of your data;
- Cookies management right;
- Right to inform us of your intentions regarding your data after death.
How to contact us to exercise your rights:
If you have any questions about how we process and use your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us:
By calling our Customer Service on 01 42 96 51 82 or
By sending an e-mail to our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or
You can also send a mail to:
57 ru of Richelieu
75002 Paris France
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can sign into “My Husbands Account”, or use the unsubscribe link in each e-newsletter sent to you.
Please note that we may ask for proof of your identity and further details before processing it.
10. COOKIES, TAGS AND PLOTTERS
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information about the navigation of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), can be recorded through files called “Cookies”. The cookie make it possible to carry out a follow-up of the navigation or an analysis of the behavior of the user, and in particular:
- to measure the frequentation of our Internet site and our application, as well as their contents;
- save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it;
- save the shopping cart for X minutes;
- to customize the display of the content accessible to the user.
The Customer can change his or her preferences in terms of cookies through the browser software used: Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your browser: you can configure your browser so that cookies are saved in your Terminal or, conversely, that they are rejected —either systematically or in accordance to the issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or the refusal of cookies is proposed to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your Terminal. For more information, see the section below (c) “How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use?”
(a) The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the Customer of the Terminal, that it can express during the first connection to the Site via the banner cookies, and change at any time and for free through the choices that are offered by its browser software for cookies. If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
(b) The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are nonetheless necessary to navigate certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you try to access our content or services that require your identification. This would also be the case if we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from our inability to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on which browser you use?
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser software. We invite you to read it. You will be able to find out how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
For Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_UShttps://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
For Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = en & hlrm = en
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
For iOs: http: //support.apple.com/kb/HT1677? Viewlocale = en_US
If your Terminal is used by more than one person and if the same Terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your personal use of the Terminal and not that of another user of this Terminal.
In this case, sharing with others the use of your Terminal and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
11. SOCIAL NETWORKING
Husbands official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, an address or any other sensitive information. Husbands is in no way liable for any damages caused by third parties’ usage or publication of users’ data.
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of Husbands that may be operated by third parties. Husbands is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party sites. The user will have to consult the appropriate protection policies for their personal data.
13. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER data protection officer
The data protection officer or responsible for the personal data of Husbands shall ensure compliance with the rules and regulations in force, and shall in particular establish a register of the activities of data processing staff. The user can contact the data protection officer or responsible for Husbands personal data at email@example.com
14. MODIFICATION OF OUR POLICY
Husbands may have to modify its Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of these changes either by a special mention on our site, or by a personalized warning, especially for sending newsletters.